Advanced Specialty Anesthesia, LLC (ASA) is a mobile anesthesia company providing IV sedation in the office setting. We provide services throughout the entire State of Kansas.
ASA is always looking to hire qualified
- CRNA's who are interested in practicing independently.
- RN Field Nurses (1099 PRN or W-2)
- LPN preoperative phone nurse
Click on the contact us page for further information.
Benefits to working with ASA:
- Family-friendly schedule; No call, evenings, weekends, or major holidays.
- 3 day work week for CRNA's
- Employee paid Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 401k Plan
- Aflac short term disability, accident, and cancer plans
- 4-6 weeks PTO plus 1 week paid for CME
- Per Diem allowance: cell phone, meals, fuel, hotel, CME, etc.
- Daily travel bonuses
- Production bonus starting at year two
- Fleet vehicle provided
- Individualized training and support