Advanced Specialty Anesthesa, LLC (ASA) is a mobile anesthesia company providing IV sedation in the office setting.
ASA is always looking to hire qualified CRNA's who are interested in practicing independently.
Benefits to working with ASA:
- Family friendly schedule; No call, evenings, weekends or major holidays.
- 4 day work week
- Employee paid Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 401k Plan
- Aflac short term disability, accident and cancer plans
- 4 weeks PTO plus 1 week paid for CME
- Per Diem allowance: cell phone, meals, fuel, hotel,CME, etc.
- Daily travel bonuses
- Production bonus starting at year two
- Fleet vehicle provided
- Individualized training and support
1099 PRN CRNA Opening
- Flexible schedule based on your availability
- Competetive daily rate